Do I need to pay to cross the Canada/ US border?

No, all our trucks are equipped with a border crossing transponder that is inside a little clear pouch attached to the windshield. If your truck needs a new windshield, the transponder and pouch are to be removed from the windshield and attached to the new windshield. Under no circumstances will you directly attach the transponder to the windshield.

All transponders are valid January 1 to December 31. You should receive a replacement before that day if you did not, be sure to let someone know. If for any reason your transponder is lost or damaged please contact us to get a replacement. In the mean time you will have to pay the $10.25 Canadian to cross in to the US.